ABOUT THE PROGRAM
PrettyInAMinute.com is the leading online retailer of hair care, treatments, styling products and hot styling tools. We manufacture and sell our brand of hair care products and hot styling tools.
Our brand of premium hair care products and hot tools are available to HairStylists, Consumers, Students and Salon Owners within the USA. We believe in a premium quality product that gives everyone the Flawless Hair they deserve. Pretty In A Minute offers a complete menu of hair care products and hot styling tools to achieve the ultimate luxurious experience.
Our average order size is $160.00, and our conversion rate is among one of the highest in the industry. We also offer completely free shipping sitewide and excellent customer service. Our periodic mailings will also provide you with any current special promotions or content that can be used to supplement your marketing efforts.
- 10% commission for content related sites
- 10% commission for coupon websites
- 30-day cookie
- Dedicated affiliate management team
- Average order size: $160
- Frequently updated data feed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join or begin marketing the program. These terms and conditions are written in plain terms, intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by you as an affiliate. Adherence to the terms and conditions provides that the PIAM affiliate program is sustainable and profitable for both Pretty In A Minute and our affiliates. It is each Affiliate’s responsibility to ensure compliance at all times, and each affiliate is solely responsible for the actions of employees, agents or contractors acting on that affiliate’s behalf.
As used in the below Terms: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to PrettyInAMinute.com and our websites; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the PrettyInAMinute.com properties located at www.PrettyInAMinute.com; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the PrettyInAMinute.com Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application; however, we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
WEBSITE RESTRICTIONS ENROLLMENT
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any other person’s or entity’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you will agree to and abide by the following:
- You agree that you will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed on your affiliate profile. You hereby agree that your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner. Cookie stuffing, pop-ups, false or misleading links are strictly prohibited. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is expressly prohibited and is a direct violation of the program terms.
- If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in Pay Per Click advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other network.
- You may not use our trademark terms in sequence with any other keyword (e.g. PrettyInAMinute.com Shampoo or Conditioner).
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
- You may not direct link to our website from any PPC ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed from an actual page on your website.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, the responsibility is yours to exclude our trademark terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. We will not enter into a discussion about when the violation started and when it stopped; you will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning.
Trademarked Terms: PrettyInAMinute.com, Pretty In A Minute, Pretty In A Minute Professional, PrettyInAMinuteProfessional.com, PIAM
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
- You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network.
- You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search or any other campaign.
- On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer or coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics that are generally accepted as “cookie stuffing.” These include, but are not limited to:
- Using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers
- Making claims that a user must click on a link first to activate or receive an offer
- Presenting a button that claims to show all offers and sets the affiliate cookie in the background
- Technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or through a pop-up
Additionally, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for terms related to our website or company name(s) combined the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, etc and/or your conversion rate exceeds 5%, you may be offered a lower commission than our standard rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders. The current rate is 3%.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. PrettyInAMinute.com.website.com or www.PrettyInAMinute.com-coupons.com
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- You must abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of For Your Party.
- E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
Pretty In A Minute takes pride in our very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy:
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact by the information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that they have the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
Joining our Affiliate Program is super easy and best of all, costs nothing. Click here to join Shareasale.
Once you are accepted as an Affiliate of PrettyInAMinute.com, you can place links via banners, text links and other creative assets on your website. When your visitors click through to the Pretty In A Minute website via these links, that visitor is tracked until they place an order. When an order is placed by the visitor, it is associated with your website as the referring source and your affiliate account is credited for 10% of the entire product ordered. At the end of each month, the Affiliate Network will send you a check for the entire amount of revenue share you have earned in the previous month, once you have reached the minimum threshold. The more visitors you refer to PrettyInAMinute.com and the more of those visitors that turn into PIAM customers, the more revenue you make. Unlike many other websites, you get paid each time that customer places an order within 365 days, not just their first!
No, there is not a fee to join PIAM Affiliate Program.
PIAM offers a 10% commission for content related sites and a 10% commission level for coupon websites. Increased commissions may be offered for exceptional performance.
Any website operator that operates a family friendly website is eligible to apply for the PIAM Affiliate Program, subject to the program’s terms and conditions.
Yes, because affiliates earn money just by referring customers to us, we welcome the opportunity to work with websites outside the United States.
We ship ONLY to US contiguous States. Please see our Shipping page for more details.
PIAM Affiliate Program cookies last for 30 days.
Our customer’s average order size is $160.00.
There are no limitations or restrictions on what PIAM products can be sold through our Affiliate Program. There are also no limits on the amount of commission you can earn as an Affiliate.
You must have a domain but you do not have to use it.
Here’s a list of promotional methods and what they mean:
★ Content / Niche – you create content (blog posts, podcasts, videos) that will include affiliate links
★ Email Marketing – you will promote affiliate products to your email subscribers
★ Social Networking – some of your social updates (ex. tweets) will include affiliate links
★ Paid Search / PPC – you will use Google Adwords and/or other paid search services to advertise the company to drive affiliate sales.